I approach learning design in much the same way as photography. Both start and end with the person. Both are exercises in trust and negotiation. Both are fluid.
Process and technology fit around the human universally, not vice versa.
- Flexible modes of learning and assessment.
- Connected learning, powered by collective-intelligence.
- Embodied learning – what we learn informing how we learn.
- Action Research: practice and theory each informing each other.
- A Community not a Class: build resilient communities of lifelong learners.
Want to discuss a project?
Book a meeting via my DOODLE calendar.